Dream ∑ Creativity Unbound ∞ Limitless Imagination ∂ Innovate
- Does all the above and much more define you?
- Are you the one who always believes in Aim High and have a strong bias towards action?
- Are you the one who is always thinking that ‘Good Enough, is only good enough so that bar can be raised?
- Are you the one who is not afraid of going against the grain, can create your own identity, and be part of a purpose that is creating something big, bold, and audacious?
- Do you see yourself as a member of the founding team, the one that will strategize, shape, and influence the future of Revca, its platform, and its products?
If you are one of us and like us, you have traits to be called ‘Revcans’
We dream with our eyes wide open, our imagination and creativity begin where others end, we are a power of many, and we don’t compromise our seven values and principles.
If you have the above and can meet the below requirements, send us your Resume, CV, GitHub link
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 2 plus experience in complex systems including API Design, Automation, DevOps, Cloud and Security
- 3-5 plus years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of new and current systems
- Strong communication, people leadership skills, highly independent and pragmatic
- Passionate, about user-centric design, scalability and usability
- Hands-On Technology Evangelist
Benefits and Perks
- Amazing package with equity baked in for the right candidates
- Be a part of the founding leadership team
- Opportunity to craft strategy, influence culture, and define the roadmap
- Work with global team (Developers, Partners, and Customers)
- Grow, Learn and Succeed
“Revca, Enriching Connected Experiences by Enhancing Device Intelligence”