Dream ∑ Creativity Unbound ∞ Limitless Imagination ∂ Innovate
- Does all the above and much more define you?
- Are you the one who always believes in Aim High and have a strong bias towards action?
- Are you the one who is always thinking that ‘Good Enough, is only good enough so that bar can be raised?
- Are you the one who is not afraid of going against the grain, can create your own identity, and be part of a purpose that is creating something big, bold, and audacious?
- Do you see yourself as a member of the founding team, the one that will strategize, shape, and influence the future of Revca, its platform, and its products?
If you are one of us and like us, you have traits to be called ‘Revcans’
We dream with our eyes wide open, our imagination and creativity begin where others end, we are a power of many, and we don’t compromise our seven values and principles.
We dream with our eyes wide open, our imagination and creativity begin where others end, we are a power of many, and we don’t compromise our values and principles.
Product Management, to us, is the “epicenter” of what we do, it’s about customer experiences, engineering, and GTM. It requires discipline, breadth, and intention. The founding team is passionate about product leaders who are naturally empathic, can say a thousand no’s for every yes, and bring joy to customers.
We are looking for talented product managers that are excited by the idea to contribute to our vision. As a core member of the Product Management team, you are expected to have end-to-end ownership on the product roadmap, delivery, and adoption by the market. Your primary goal is to represent the discover and meet underserved needs of our users and work with our globally distributed, and passionate team to create connected experiences that meaningfully impact customers.
Our platform leverages the power of AI algorithms/models dealing with challenges and issues in the world of connected things across the world. While domain and industry experience (Manufacturing, Healthcare, Hospitality, Industry 4.0) would be nice, we primarily need someone who is a go-getter, I Can-I will mindset
- You have a proven track record as a Product Manager, ideally at a SaaS company
- Naturally open-minded, highly independent, and fool of entrepreneurial spirit
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex feedback into actionable priorities
- Strong communication skills, with clear verbal communication as well as explicit and mindful written communication skills.
Benefits and Perks
- Amazing package with equity baked in for the right candidates
- Be a part of the founding leadership team
- Opportunity to craft strategy, influence culture, and define the roadmap
- Work with global team (Developers, Partners, and Customers)
- Grow, Learn and Succeed
“Revca, Enriching Connected Experiences by Enhancing Device Intelligence”