Job – Volunteering – Part-Time
Duration: 3 to 6 months
Number of Hours: Flexible (2-4 hours/week)
Are you passionate about coaching and mentoring? Will you like to take an intern and/or software engineer under your wings, and help them grow and groom?
At Revca, we are committed to Sustainable Living, NetZero, we believe that we all are custodians (not owners) of Planet Earth, and owe a better planet for future generations. As part of our purpose and commitment, we are going to sponsor a few interns who will be focusing on solving problems related to sustainable resources. We will work with them to build open source solutions, that can benefit various communities and nations across the world. However, to ensure the interns have amazing learning and meaningful experience, we want to pair a cohort with experienced professionals like you, who can guide and coach them.
If yes, we are looking for you to be a Mentor, Coach, and Advisor for Machine Learning interns.
Are you willing to do your share of contributions towards ‘Sustainable Living’ for your, and future generations?
- Commitment towards ‘NetZero’ and ‘Sustainable Planet for future generations
- Passion for mentoring and coaching
- Strong expertise in one of the following areas
- Ability to understand the complexity, redefine the problem statement, and do research as and when required
- Subject Matter Experts (Energy, Water, Climate, Natural Resources)
- Data Science and Modeling
- Strong and 100% hands-on Software Engineering experience and background
- Hands-on experience in AI and ML
- Identify the potential models and advise interns on how they can generate data to build and train model
- Giving back to the community – Sense of satisfaction of influencing and shaping someone career and planet for the future generation
- The chance to impact the world while having fun working with the brightest and smartest people across the world.
“Revca, Enriching Connected Experiences by Enhancing Device Intelligence”