Interns – Computer Engineering, Data Science & AIML
Dream ∑ Creativity Unbound ∞ Limitless Imagination ∂ Innovate
- Does all the above and much more define you?
- Are you the one who always believes in Aim High and have a strong bias towards action?
- Are you the one who is always thinking that ‘Good Enough, is only good enough so that bar can be raised?
- Are you the one who is not afraid of going against the grain, can create your own identity, and be part of a purpose that is creating something big, bold, and audacious?
- Do you see yourself as a member of the founding team, the one that will strategize, shape, and influence the future of Revca, its platform, and its products?
If you are one of us and like us, you have traits to be called ‘Revcans’
We dream with our eyes wide open, our imagination and creativity begin where others end, we are a power of many, and we don’t compromise our seven values and principles.
If you have the above and can meet the below requirements, send us your Resume, CV, GitHub link
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Naturally open-minded, highly independent, and fool of entrepreneurial spirit
- Go-getter, I Can-I will mindset, and passionate about hands-on learning
- One plus year of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of new and current systems
“Revca, Enriching Connected Experiences by Enhancing Device Intelligence”
Job Category: Computer Engineering Data Science & AIML
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: India